Effective date: January 12, 2023
You agree, subject to the exceptions and limitations set forth in this Agreement, to treat the Confidential Information you receive as confidential and not to disclose the Confidential Information to any third party without the prior written consent of the Company, to protect the confidentiality of the Confidential Information, and, at a minimum, comply with commercially reasonable best practices, provided, however, that you may disclose the terms and conditions of this Agreement as required by law.
You acknowledge that the Confidential Information of Company has been developed or obtained by the Company through the investment of significant time, effort and expense, and that the Confidential Information is a valuable, special and unique asset of the Company which provides Company with a significant competitive advantage and needs to be protected from improper disclosure. You agree not to use or disclose Confidential Information in any way that is likely to prejudice the rights or position of the Company or is likely to harm the commercial interests or damage the reputation of the Company or its affiliates.
You acknowledge that Confidential Information is provided on an “as is” basis and Company makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to Confidential Information. In no event shall Company be liable for any damages in connection with or arising out of the performance or use of any portion of the Confidential Information.
Company and its representatives will keep all of your personal and financial information confidential, including mailing address, tax identification number, phone numbers, email addresses and any other Confidential Information communicated to Company that is not public information.
This document is proprietary and confidential. No part of this document may be reproduced in whole, or in part, nor may any of the information be disclosed in any manner to a third party without the prior written consent of the Company.
A disclosure of any portion of the Company’s Confidential Information, either (a) in response to a valid order by a court or other governmental body, or (b) otherwise required by law, shall not be considered to be a breach of this Agreement or a waiver of confidentiality for other purposes; provided, however, that you shall provide prompt prior written notice thereof to enable the Company to object to the disclosure, seek a protective order or otherwise prevent such disclosure. In the event that a protective order or other remedy is not obtained, or the Company waives compliance with the provisions hereof, you agree to furnish only that portion of the Confidential Information that you reasonably determine, in consultation with counsel, is legally required to be disclosed, and to exercise all commercially reasonable efforts to obtain assurance that confidential treatment will be accorded to the Confidential Information you disclose.
You further acknowledge that the Company will suffer irreparable and continuing damage if its Confidential Information is made public, released to a third party, or otherwise disclosed in breach of this Agreement and that the Company shall be entitled to obtain injunctive relief, or such other relief as may be proper (including monetary damages) without the necessity of proving actual damages.
The requirement to protect Confidential Information disclosed pursuant to this Agreement shall survive termination of this Agreement.
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
For the purpose of the prevailing data laws, the data controller in respect of any personal data that you submit to us on our website is Elevation Ally Academy, a company under Florida law and whose registered office is at 10226 107 PMB 1155, Orlando, FL 32825.
Elevation Ally Academy
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- We will collect information that you provide to us when you register on the Service (such information shall include, but may not be limited to, your name, age, debit/credit card information, telephone number, postal address and email address);
- About your usage of the Service; that you provide to us in e-mails or letters that you send to us;
- About transactions you carry out through the Service, orders you place and the fulfillment of your orders;
- Data that you submit in order to use the Service, including data relating to your customers, clients or others using your services which the Elevation Ally Academy apps have access to.
- It is possible to view Elevation Ally Academy’s website without providing any personal details. However, without registering your details you will not be able to use the Services.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- We may use an analytics service provider for service usage analysis and reporting. Analytics service providers generate statistical and other information about usage by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to the Service may be used to create reports about the use of the Service and the analytics service provider will store this information
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may use your information in the following ways:
- To ensure that our Service is delivered in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To provide customer service to you in relation to your use of the Service, to deal with enquiries and complaints relating to the use of the Service and to notify you about any changes to our service;
- To administer, support, improve, optimize and develop our Service;
- To produce reports which may be used, sold or published by us at our sole discretion provided that any data or reports will be anonymized and not refer to any individual user of the Services;
- For internal marketing and demographic studies to improve the products and services that we provide; and for security purposes.
- We may also use your information to provide you with our email notifications, newsletters and other marketing communications that either you request from us or which you consent to by opting in when completing a registration form on the Service. You may opt out from receiving such marketing communications from us at any time by notifying us in writing, contacting us at [email protected] or, alternatively, by following the one-step procedure to ‘unsubscribe’ that is specified in the email that you receive.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- You should note that information posted on the public elements of the Service may be visible by users of the Service throughout the world. You should therefore be careful when submitting information about yourself to the Service.
- We may disclose your personal information to Facebook™ Inc in order to fulfill the Services. You can review Facebook™’s Terms of Service here:
THIRD PARTY SITES
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
- Appropriate security measures will be adopted to protect your information from access by unauthorized persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. However, you acknowledge that data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data you send over the internet.
- Your information will only be held for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires or permits.
ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.