Careerisa: The #1 Career Coaching System for College Women Serious About Their Futures.
Powered by Elevation Ally Academy
Secure Your Post-Grad Dream Job & Salary with the proven framework for streamlining your search, standing out in interviews, and securing the perfect job.
Masterclass Replay: Job Offers & Negotiation Mastery
Your Resume is Just The First Step…
Graduating from college is a time for celebration.
You’ve worked hard for 4 years. You’re entering the world with your degree and resume in hand, ready to start the job you’ve always wanted.
So it’s time to start that journey to your dream career and desired income.
You don’t need to DIY Your Post-College Application Process
With a resume that follows a proven framework, tools to find prestigious positions at top companies, and best practices for nailing the interview, you can be unstoppable.
There are 9.2 million college women in the United States and each one has a job and salary they’re dreaming of
And it’s time for that dream to become reality.
Careerisa is on a mission to empower ambitious women and close the negotiation gap so you can accept a position that excites you, earn the money you deserve, and enter the job market with confidence.
- Aimlessly scrolling on LinkedIn and job sites and applying to jobs that don’t excite you...
- Blindly following online resume templates and trying to put the pieces together...
- Receiving generic and outdated advice and strategies from college counselors trying to help thousands of students...
- Showing up to interviews nervous and unsure of the best way to present yourself as the ideal candidate...
- Feeling unsure and overwhelmed by the application process and spending hours on Google trying to figure it out...
- Making a targeted and strategic list of positions at top companies that will serve your career and salary goals.
- Creating tailored and specific resumes that match job descriptions and wow recruiters.
- Having 12 months of access to all of the strategies, and tools you need for each step of the application process.
- Preparing questions and answers ahead of time that guarantee offers, callbacks, and more.
- Receiving a step-by-step plan to start and successfully go through the application process, today.
Transition from College to Your Dream Job or Internship With My Proven 4-Step System
The Ready Resume Formula
The Job Search Roadmap
The Irresistible Interview Blueprint
Job Offers & Negotiation Mastery
Every step, outlined and ready, for you to take and conquer towards your dream career.
The Careerisa System is your opportunity to invest in your future and set yourself up to receive multiple, high-paying job offers while saving you time and energy.
The Careerisa System covers everything from starting the application process to managing and accepting the perfect offer.
As soon as you sign up for Careerisa, you’ll get an email with your login details and access to the Get Started Module. I’ll walk you through how the entire system will work and get you in the confidence mindset you need to be an unforgettable and desirable applicant.
Module #1: The Ready Resume Formula
Once your enrollment is processed, you’ll also get instant access to the first module of the Careerisa system. You’ll learn my signature formula for reverse-engineering your resume writing process so each time you apply for a position, your resume caters to their exact specifications.
Module #2: The Job Search Roadmap
From there, you’ll discover the best way to look for and land the role you’ve always wanted. Everything from which tools to use to what to say and when — we'll cover what you need to know to get the job you want.
Module #3: The Irresistible Interview Blueprint
Since getting your foot in the door is only half the battle, The Careerisa System gives you all the tips and tricks necessary to actually pass the interview process with flying colors. You won’t have any issues standing out, answering the toughest questions like pro, or landing the roles you want.
Module #4: Job Offers & Negotiation Mastery
After you’re done making waves during the interview process, you’ll finally get the job offers you want at the salary you deserve. The program has a near-100% success rate, so you’re guaranteed to get the opportunities you need to build a successful career. By the time you finish this module, you’ll be a negotiation ninja who knows how to ask for their worth.
Let’s Accelerate Your Career Success
Covering all the major fundamentals, like your resume and interview process, is essential, but I want to make sure you have everything you need to shine during the application process.
When you enroll in Careerisa today, you’ll get instant access to these bonuses to supplement the system so you can go above and beyond.
- LinkedIn Unlocked: Your LinkedIn profile can be the first thing recruiters and interviewers look out for when considering you for a position. Optimize your LinkedIn profile by highlighting your accomplishments and standing out from day one of the process.
- Financial Independence 101: When you start making your dream salary, you may be confused about what to do when it hits your bank account. Learn about money management, saving, and making the most out of your new financial freedom in this bonus class.
- Becoming a Networking Ninja: Once you land the job of your dreams, it’s time to start maximizing your potential and growth as a professional. Learn and master proven networking skills that will help you build connections and level up your career.
- You’ve Got the Job! Now What? Now that you’re in the door, it’s time to deliver on the promises you made during the interview process and exceed your employer’s expectations.
Life After College How-To Cheat Sheet: Graduating from college is about more than finding a job. When you start ‘adulting,’ the transition can be overwhelming. In this training, you’ll learn my favorite tips and tools for managing this shift and make the most out of your new job and income.
Investing In Your Future
By enrolling in Careerisa, here’s what you’ll unlock:
- 4 modules going over the mindset and application strategies you need to master the application process.
- The Ready Resume Formula
- The Job Search Roadmap
- The Irresistible Interview Blueprint
- Job Offer & Negotiation Mastery
- Weekly LIVE Q&A Sessions every Sunday to address any questions or comments you have about your career journey.
- 24/7 email support through a private, student-only, email address.
- 5 Bonuses to accelerate your success via LinkedIn, Networking, Financial Planning, and more.
- LinkedIn Unlocked
- Financial Independence 101
- Becoming a Networking Ninja
- You’ve Got the Job, Now What?
- Life After College How-To Cheat Sheet
Our Students Say It Best
“Arlena’s advice and counseling have been exceptional in my professional and personal development. Her wisdom, care, and attention to detail have guided me along my path to finding a fitting career. I strongly recommend Arlena for anyone in need of help moving forward in their career!”
― Ashley Dunning, Consultant Engineering Intern at FM Global LA Ops
“I often reflect on myself before embarking on my journey with Elevation Ally and marvel at how much I have learned about the details of career building, the transferable skills I have gained, and the positive changes I have undergone. Elevation Ally has changed my perspective, and I will never look back.”
― Jamila Jacob, Global Communications Specialist & Consultant
“Arlena helped me secure 6 job offers and made sure that I did not miss out on any opportunities that I had worked so hard for. She is a pleasure to work with and always has the best interest of her clients in mind. I can’t say enough about what a positive impact she had on my life!”
― Lorien Bandhauer, Consultant at Deloitte
Meet Your Career Coach
Arlena N. Jackson, MBA, is a sought-after international career consultant, in-demand speaker, advocate, and ally for jobseekers (especially college women). As Founder and CEO of Elevation Ally, a career consulting agency for jobseekers, Arlena has propelled more than 5,000 jobseekers forward with actionable, time-proven coaching systems—inspiring breakthrough performances and high-level results.
Prior to launching Elevation Ally, she served as a global communications executive for more than 15 years—elevating Fortune 100 information technology brands such as IBM, NASA, Emerson, and Salesforce to the top. Arlena has also guided CEOs and senior leadership teams, and catapulted early career employees to the next level of their careers.
Like thousands of professionals, Arlena once struggled with fear and career anxiety—afraid of her own power and voice at work. This was exacerbated at times when she began her career in corporate communications, often navigating a system that did not hold space for her as she was sometimes the only African American woman on her teams.
Through peak performance investments, mentorship, fierce courage and action, she’s eliminated her fears and anxieties, serving as a role model for future generations. When she’s not helping college women secure top paying internships or jobs they desire and deserve, she can be found roller skating while catching Santa Monica sunsets, adding stamps to her second passport, being a plant mom, and seasoning her palette by using her culinary gifts to create and test vegan recipes.
Ready to receive multiple, high-paying job offers and start living your post-grad best life?
The Careerisa System is waiting for you. Stand out with the perfect resume, interview strategies, and negotiation tips that will help you build the career of your dreams, starting today.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you promote specific companies or receive any kickbacks from recruiters or interviewers?
When I work with students, I focus on helping them find the perfect job for their goals and expertise. I never suggest positions or companies because of a personal preference or relationship but rather teach you the strategies to find opportunities that will maximize your success in the application process throughout your career.
2. What do I receive when I invest in the Careerisa coaching system?
1. 4 modules going over the mindset and application strategies you need to master the application process.
a. The Ready Resume Formula
b. The Job Search Roadmap
c. The Irresistible Interview Blueprint
d. Job Offer & Negotiation Mastery
2. Weekly LIVE Q&A Sessions every Sunday to address any questions or comments you have about your career journey.
- 24/7 email support through a private, student-only, email address.
- 5 Bonuses to accelerate your success via LinkedIn, Networking, Financial Planning, and more
a. LinkedIn Unlocked
b. Financial Independence 101
c. Becoming a Networking Ninja
d. You’ve Got the Job, Now What?
d. Life After College How-To Cheat Sheet
3. Will you tell me which companies I should be applying to?
The goal of the program is to teach you tried-and-true strategies for finding available positions online that will set you up for a career you love. You’ll learn how to search for available positions and streamline your application process so you can save time. You will never be pushed or pressured to apply for a position, especially if it doesn’t align with your career goals.
4. When will I get access to the course?
After enrolling in Careerisa, you will receive an email with your login details so you can access your course portal. You’ll find a Get Started Module and the First Module of the course. Each of the remaining modules will be unlocked, one week at a time, so you have the opportunity to give each module your full attention and complete the action steps.
5. Do you offer any discounts or scholarships?
There are no discounts or scholarships available for the Careerisa system. But, I completely understand that this is an investment which is why I offer a payment plan option. You can either choose to pay the full amount upfront or pay $997 today or 2 monthly payments of $499.
6. What is your refund policy?
I truly believe the Careerisa system can guide you to your dream job, in a short amount of time. But, in the event that you find the system is not the right fit for you, you can request a refund by demonstrating you have watched all of the modules, have a completed Resume that follows the Careerisa format, and showing that you’ve taken the action steps.
7. How do I know this will work?
The Careerisa system takes what I’ve been teaching for over 5 years to hundreds of college women, ready to go after their dream job or internship, and puts it into an easy to follow system. You’ll have access to all of the strategies and material for 12 months so you can take action and have the accountability you need during the application process. The system covers every step you need to take to secure your dream job - you just have to show up, put in the work, and believe in yourself.
8. How long do I get access to the system?The Careerisa system contains 4 modules that will cover everything you need to know from resumes, to job searching, interviews, negotiating, and more. The modules will be released one week at a time from the date you enroll. You will have 12 months of access to all of the content.
9. When are the live sessions?
There will be a LIVE Q&A Call every Sunday at 1pm EST so you can ask me any questions you have about the content and the application process. These sessions will also be recorded so you can watch the replay and past sessions.
10. What type of support will I receive?
All students will have access to a private email so you can send our team any questions you have for a fast response. You will also have the opportunity to submit questions every week for the Q&A session so they can be answered live.
11. Why Careerisa?
Careerisa is the all-in-one system that takes you through every step of the application process to save you time and maximize your career potential. It is based on proven strategies that have helped hundreds of college women secure their dream jobs and desired salaries while leveling up their confidence. Through the modules, I’ll walk you through every resource and tool you need to succeed. We’re in this together. Let’s get to work.